Being a company manager, it is part of your responsibility to ensure that your company is always clean especially in the office where you will receive most of your clients. Aside from that, it is a known fact that workers will be more productive when they are cheerful because of less stress. Well, if they are in a filthy office, surely even you will be too stressed working with such an environment. And for sure your clients will feel the same. Yes, you have janitors but they can only do so much! Are they highly trained, are they with the appropriate cleaning equipments and most of all, are they experienced in cleaning all types of establishments? So, though they might be capable of doing everyday cleaning, still you need to hire a professional cleaning company to do extensive cleaning at least once a month or even every two weeks.
And with that, here are some tips in choosing an appropriate cleaning company:
– Make a list of cleaning companies nearest to your office space and get price quotes. For them to do so, they must first have a representative check the scope of work to be done.
– Another thing to make sure is if your prospect company is with insurance. This is very important so that in case one of their workers will get hurt while doing the task, there is an accredited insurance company that will shoulder the expenses.
– Make sure you will read and understand the contract you are about to sign. Usually, cleaning companies will have you sign a contract that will demand you from being their regular client for a number of months or years. But if you are not satisfied with their service then, you might be able to find a way to get out of that contract thus it is important to read it carefully before making any commitment.
– You should as well consider the longevity of a cleaning company because one good reason for them to stay afloat for a number of years is good service. So, ii only means that the same good service will also be rendered to your own company.
– The least but not the least is to ask for at least one reference. Even if you don’t really have the time to talk to that reference, at least you will be able to see if the company will be too happy to provide you with one. If they are hesitant, then it only means one thing, they are not that secure with their provided service. And so, if that is the case, better look for another cleaning company right away.
According to the adage, “cleaning is next to godliness”, and that is definitely true. So, if you want to have more clients, happy employees and more production, be sure that your place is always clean and welcoming. Hire cleaning company Auckland right away and be benefitted with expertise when it comes to cleaning.